Withdraw Card

Obtain a Union Withdrawal Card When You Leave Your Job

Please be sure to request a Withdrawal Card if you are: laid-off, taking a leave of absence, terminated from employment, or on extended medical leave or quit your job. There is a $0.50 charge for a Withdrawal Card; however, all initiation fees and back dues must be paid before the withdrawal card is issued. Please be advised that Withdrawal Cards are in effect only for full calendar months in which you did not work in the craft. You may stop by the Union Hall or call in.

It is your responsibility to obtain a Withdrawal Card in a timely manner so that you will not be required to pay additional dues. Failure to request a Withdrawal Card may obligate you to pay back dues along with a re-initiation fee. It is also your responsibility to be certain that your employer restarts dues check–off when you return to work and inform the Union of your return date, if applicable.

In accordance with Article CVIII, Section 6(i) of the IBT Constitution, “It shall be compulsory for any active member on Withdrawal Card to deposit his Withdrawal Card immediately upon return to employment at the craft.”

Mail To:

Teamsters Local 325

5533 11th Street

Rockford, IL 61109

Phone: 815-874-6307

or E-MAIL: rchester325@comcast.net